Landlords: Do You Know What Your Tenant Needs?

There are more than 100 pieces of legislation that govern how landlords can operate, many relate to the initial paperwork that needs to be in place at the start of a tenancy agreement.

Did you know tenants must be provided with:

  • A copy of the governments “How to rent” guide
  • A copy of the deposit protection certificate
  • An energy performance certificate
  • A gas safety certificate.

To name but a few!

Contact our expert Solicitors, St Albans

Our team of specialist solicitors can provide help on a fixed fee basis so you have no hidden charges.

If you need help with any aspect of being a landlord, including if things have gone wrong and you are now in dispute, please contact us today on 01727 858807 or via our online contact form