Congratulations on taking the next step in selling your property! If you have instructed us to act on your behalf in selling a property, this guide is for you. We will now have several steps to go through before you hand the keys to the buyer.
Downloadable Selling a House or Flat PDF
This guide provides an overview of the steps common to most sales. As each sale is unique, you may find that not all the steps mentioned apply to you or they may happen in a different order from that listed below. Your sale may also involve additional steps which the team at Labrums can support you with. This guide covers:
- The different legal stages of selling a house or flat.
- The process of confirming an offer.
- Opening your file and confirming instructions.
- What to expect from a buyer's investigation.
- Drafting contracts and enquiries.
- Preparing for exchange and the exchange itself.
- Information on insurance.
- Preparing for completion, the completion itself and what to do after completion.
- Your own moving home checklist.
Get your free informational guide below:
Contact us today
Our professional team of experienced lawyers is ready to assist you. Schedule a consultation or discuss your case by reaching out to us now. We promptly respond to provide the guidance you need.