Solicitors in St Albans
If you are reading this, it could be because you’re facing a difficult period in your life and need help.
Businesses use solicitors for everyday requirements. People use solicitors only when they have to, usually when times are tough and they require steadfast support and calm counsel.
Trying to cope with divorce, bereavement or redundancy is a life challenge. It’s not a time to be entangled in legal details and documents. You want someone you can trust to take the strain, giving you the space to come to terms with what has happened to you and talk to you in terms you understand.
To entrust Labrums with that role is, to us, a privilege and we do all in our power to reduce your stress, not add to it.
Experienced Personal Lawyers, St Albans
We offer experienced specialists in many aspects of family and domestic law, including:
- Care for the elderly – including lasting powers of attorney and applying to the Court of Protection
- Wills and trusts – helping you with all aspects of preparing your will/trust and also bloodline planning
- Resolving personal disputes – both inside the family and externally
- Divorce and Separation – also pre nuptial agreements and agreeing access to children
- Buying or selling your home
- Probate and Estates – including administration of estates and deeds of variation
Contact our expert Solicitors, St Albans
Call us on 01727 858807 or contact us online to see how we can help you with your personal legal matters.