Our aim is to guide and assist you through the admissions appeals process.
At Labrums we recognise that knowing the cost involved in submitting an appeal against an admission decision is a key consideration before engaging professional help. In addition knowledge of the likelihood of success is crucial to your decision to proceed.
With this in mind we at Labrums provide a fixed costs service with a variety of packages available to enhance your chances of a positive outcome from your appeal. Each enquiry will be assessed and dealt with by a solicitor or barrister experienced in education law.
Please note the prices below do not apply to cases involving special needs or disability discrimination as they are by nature dictated by individual circumstances and are carried out in different legal procedure. We are happy to assist with these cases on request and advise on complexity and estimate costs accordingly.
Telephone consultation and form check
Fixed Fee: £200.00 (£240.00 inc. VAT)
Included in this package are the following services.
- Examination of appeal form and highlighting any incorrect entries
- Advice on additional information required
- Confirm that you meet appeals criteria for submission.
- Realistic analysis of your chances of success
Drafting appeal documents and submission to appeals tribunal
Fixed Fee: £750.00 (£900.00 inc. VAT)
In addition to Package 1
- Telephone conference
- Drafting of written submissions
- Provision of guidance on collation of relevant and pertinent information
- Lodge appeal documentation to correct authority within given time limits
Tribunal Representation Only
Fixed Fee £900.00 (£1,080.00 inc. VAT)
- Experienced barrister will provide representation on the day of your appeal hearing ensuring that your case is effectively presented to the tribunal
Full Admission Appeals Service.
Fixed Fee: £1,750.00 (£2,100.00 inc. VAT)
In addition to packages 1 and 2
- Provision of assistance, guidance and support throughout the process
- An experienced barrister will represent you on the day of the tribunal.
Coaching on parental presentation of appeal
Fixed Fee: £450.00 for 90 minutes (£540.00 inc. VAT)
- Provision of expert training in effective presentation of your case to the appeals tribunal
- ID verification fee of £5.00 per person
- Travel costs will be charged at £60.00 plus VAT per hour
For more information please contact Michael Labrum at email@example.com
If you need more information on our online services, please call 01727 858807 or click here to send us an enquiry